Rapid SQL is a leading cross-platform SQL IDE that helps database and application developers produce high quality SQL code faster.
Embarcadero Rapid SQL helps you increase database development efficiency by:
* Streamlining SQL coding tasks, object management, reverse-engineering, source code control and schema deployment
* Improving team collaboration and resource sharing
* Accelerating application development cycles with code assist, Quick Fixes, SQL to Java round-trip debugging, and profiling tools
* Standardizing with one tool set with deep cross-DBMS platform support
A rich development environment simplifies SQL scripting, query building, object management, project management, and version control in live databases or offline source code repositories. Intuitive SQL editing, debugging, and optimization tools help create high performance SQL code. One easy-to-use interface lets developers work across database platforms so organizations can standardize on one solution and maximize database development efficiency. Rapid SQL supports all major databases including IBM® DB2® for LUW, DB2® for z/OS, Microsoft® SQL Server, MySQL®, Oracle®, and Sybase®.
Rapid SQL offers:
* Rich SQL programming IDE
* Schema development
* Sophisticated database project management and version control integration
* Code assist, SQL syntax validation and Quick Fixes (Rapid SQL Developer)
* Code debugging, optimization, and profiling
Learn more about how the award winning Rapid SQL has been deployed to raise programmer productivity while improving code quality.
Isolate and correct faulty database logic that could lead to expensive application downtime. read more about Embarcadero SQL Debugger. Identify, isolate, and correct coding mishaps that could lead to costly performance problems. Read more about Embarcadero SQL Profiler.
And just for application developers, Rapid SQL Developer, an Eclipse-based SQL IDE, simplifies SQL development with many time-saving, error-reducing features like code assist, SQL syntax validation, SQL to Java round-trip debugging, and Quick Fixes.